Thursday, March 22, 2018

Grumpy Goose

Welcome to this weeks CCEE Stampers Challenge. Hostess Vicky continues with the challenge theme.

Can you believe it.....it's "National Goof Off Day"..... has to be one of my favorite days evah!!  So, this week, I challenge you to make a funny card.....any kind of card - just so it's funny.  Surely, you have a friend who would enjoy a laugh!



I decided to get a head start on my Christmas cards. I picked this up a recent craft show and thought it would be perfect to today's theme, since it made me smile. After all who doesn't wish they had fat pants at Christmas. The stamp set is from Sparkle n Sprinkle called Grumpy Goose, I have also used circle dies, nuvo drops and a Christmas designer paper for my background.





Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Vicky Gould
Kelly Santi
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

8 comments:

  1. love the look on the goose's face. fun sayings to go with this Christmas card, mf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the humor inside and out!! Great card, Maryann.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun card, Maryann! It is now three months past Christmas and I am finally able to put my fat pants away!! I am going to have to celebrate less this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the image but especially LOVE the sentimennts....too funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Smart to start Christmas cards. I had a goal of 5 a month and have only done it one month! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that duck....a Christmas card done for 2018!

    ReplyDelete