Thursday, March 20, 2014

Double Katie Pivot

I have been wanting to try this Double Katie Pivot card ever since I watched the tutorial on Karen Burniston's Blog. I had the left over piece of designer paper and all the bits and pieces from the other Katie pivot card I made the other day. The good thing about these dies is that they fit into any size card. Just follow the link to watch Karen's tutorial for the best instructions.
 This cute little bird is a stampavie stamp bird on a dogwood branch. Now when I showed this card to my friends they wanted to know what I used to create the matting layers. While we love all the new products on the market it is not always possible in reality to buy them. So I looked at all my dies and found the ones from spellbinders fit quite comfortably in the double pivot.
 Here is the back view of the card, I just love the way it sits flat for mailing.
Thanks for looking.
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment