Sunday, March 23, 2014

Another Candle

I fell in love with this designer paper as soon as I saw it, it just screamed birthday card. And what could be cuter that a few Penny Black hedgehogs on their way to a party. For this version of the double Katie Pivot card instead of folding it in half I folded down a third so that the bottom was larger so that the layered dies from the Katie pivot set could fit on the bottom.
  The verse is one I picked up the other day while shopping with friends, it was something new at our store it is from a company called verses. The verse on the front and inside comes as one stamp unmounted red rubber on foam cling, I inked it so I could have separate images.
I placed the sizzix banner over the folds to hide the crease lines and added a banner created with string and dies from the Elizabeth Craft designs Lots of pops die created by Karen Burniston.
When you stand the card up the banner swings from front to back. In the corner I used Elizabeth Craft designs 732 Candle die to create the candle and added glitter with double sided adhesive tape.
Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black, Verses
Other: string, Katie Pivot Die, Spellbinder Die, Sizzix die, 
lots of pops banner die,candle die, copic pens, foam tape

Today I am going to the craft show in Brisbane and I am hoping to meet Els from Elizabeth Craft designs, looking forward to seeing some amazing things that can be done with her products.
Have a great day
Maryann

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the show Maryann, you already know I love this card :) ... it's sitting on my bench behind me

    ReplyDelete