Thursday, January 30, 2014

Step Dress

Once again I have used the Cheery Lynn Designs step die, I actually cut a few base cards out at once just to save time. The stamp I have used is a wood mount one from Stampendous and I have had it for many years. I stamped the image once on white card and then on designer paper and paper pieced the dress. In order to use the front panel die a measured inside the die on my stamped image and marked it with pencil and cut slits so that the die would sit flush with the dress overhanging. I coloured  some parts with copic pens and used glass finish liquid and pearls to add dimension.
 On the inside I used Cheery lynn insert die to cut the designer paper and MFT dies for the labels and flower. The flower pieces were run through a crimper for the corrugated look.

Have a good day
Maryann

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's a great stamped image! Love your side step design too. Just a cheery card all around. :-)

    ReplyDelete