Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Coffee with friends

Hello there, 
I have been trying to get some photos of my cards with another camera and I have been having all sorts of problems, I must have taken over 30 photos of the front cover all bad, eventually I took one with my Iphone.
I caught up with friends for a cuppa over the holiday period and did a bit of tidying up the craft room, and I came across this un-inked stamp. So for this card I have used Art Impressions set Girlfriend Blend, designer paper scraps, bakers twine and a button.

 Inside the card I have used the pop n cut mug insert, I then cut out the mug out of designer paper and pieced it onto the insert mug. Then added the movers and shapers heart for the steam and embossed with the corresponding embossing folders on each side and highlighted them with ink.

I am entering this card into the AI challenge 125 - Expect the unexpected

Thanks for looking
Maryann


1 comment:

  1. First time in here on your blog.. So great story about your name 'Ironlady'.. :D
    About your card.. I really like that idea to put a mug inside that card.. It match perfectly to this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete