Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 5 cards

Well here goes, it seems that as this is the last day of 2010 it is time to reflect the past year of creativeness. I have managed to list my top five favourites and it was very difficult even though I only had 53 posts for the year I had to be ruthless to get to 5, 10 would have been an easier number.
I love this lotus pendant die the results are amazing
A cute little guy from Paper Pretties

I used this image twice this year one in pink and one in blue as my two nieces had babies, I love the vibrant pink ink.


These two cards made with the same Penny Black sets are just the cutest. I love water colouring these images.

Tinkerbell is a favourite no matter what age.


Enjoy your New Year celebrations and be safe.
Thanks to all you have looked at my blog throughout the 2010
Take care
Maryann

4 comments:

  1. Love them all Maryann. Hope 2011 brings you everything you wish and more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all just fabulous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning cards - really great choice.
    Have a fab New Year's Eve and all the best for 2011.
    Ann xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful adorable cards, especially love the PB ones.
    thanks for joining in with my challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete