Friday, January 1, 2010

Highland Laddie

Welcome 2010
I hope that everyone didn't party too hard last night. I ended up making some cards went to bed before Midnight and didn't even wake up when the fireworks went off.
Starting the year off with the 10th card sketch from The Greeting Farm challenge I had the paper for sometime thinking that I may make a golf card with it but as Scotland is the home of golf another good way to use it it with a Scottish laddie. I used my scor-pal to mark 2 lines around the center rectangle the small pin pricks were made using the cutter bee bug, it has sharp teeth you just run it along the ruler for quick faux pricking, it is not as effective as pink pricking but it is quicker.
Stamps: TGF- Laddie Ian
Paper: Chocolate, green, DP - GCD train track plaid
Other: brads, scor-pal , cuttter bee bug,copics, cuttlebug eb folder - Argyle


TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment