Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gone Fishing again

It has been awhile since I have done a Mojo Monday sketch, this sketch matched my stamp perfectly.
I needed a card for my brother in law's birthday next month, I knew I wanted to use this stamps as he is a keen fisherman, going with the fishing club several times a month. But he seems to do a lot of trying but he never brings any home, perhaps all he catches is old shoes. LOL
I have been spring cleaning the house and came across this mesh that I had kept from some packaging it look just like fishing net.
I purchased this set from a craft shop really quite cheap, it is from Sullivans, and there a several other male theme images in the set.
Stamps: Sullivans clearstamps
Paper: blue, white & black
Other:copics,brads,netting,foam tape,DS tape

TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment