Saturday, March 7, 2009

You're Sweet


Today's card was made for Taylors sketch challenge TECC57 . I used a new cupcake stamp that I was given for my birthday, it is from Amuse. I wanted to use Rose Red cs but I was shocked to find that I had used it all, I was so sure I had some more there. I did manage to find Ruby Red which was a close match so I went with that. I used my berry bliss dp, I just love it so I am glad that I have ordered more before it is discontinued.

I used the Happy Birthday embossing folder for my panel and the main image was coloured with copics and cut out with my nestibilites. The verse was punched with the word window punch.

Recipe: Stamps: Amuse - cupcake set
Paper: Berry Bliss dp, ruby red, pretty in pink, white cs
Other: nestabilities, word window punch, glitter brads, small rhinestones, copics, cuttlebug EB.

TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment