Sunday, October 20, 2024

Congratulations Mr & Mrs


I made this card for a recent wedding, where the gifts were for a wishing well, so I made the card which was a bit dimensional for an envelope, so I made a gift box for it.
I made the front using die cuts and stamps from The Rabbit Hole Designs that I had in my stash for several years.

On the inside I created a pop up wedding cake using Karen Burniston’s 1028 Cake Pop up. I added a golf ribbon bow to the top of the card and added gold die cut bows to the cake using the KB 1183 Little Labels pop - up bow.


I then added the die cut sentiment K B 1032 Happily Ever After inside so that you could see it when it was displayed when it is open.

I added a place to sign on the back of the card along with the sentiment and a envelope to hold the cash gift.

Thanks for looking.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment