Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Little Dinosaur


I was asked to make a card for a boy who was turning 4 and liked Dinosaurs.
For the front on the card, I found this red rubber stamp in my stash of older stamps. The front panel measures 12cm x 13cm with the 1cm tab panel to be glued onto the inside panels.


For the inside I created a folded step panel and added the die cut dinosaur and number. Previously I had made a smaller version of the step card for this one the step panel measures 20 cm x 12 cm. Along the 20cm side, score at 4, 8, 12 and then on the 12cm side measure 4cm in from each end and cut from 4 to 12 and from 8 to 16.
Add the decorating layers and the die cut dinosaur and number. The black square in the middle is perfect for a sentiment. 


 Supplies

Spellbinders - Etched die Birthday Dinosaur, Etched Monster Balloons
The Greeting Farm - Oh Happy Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment