Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Winter Wishes


This is a different type of fancy fold card that I have not tried before. It is called a 4 fold pop -out card. It takes me back to the time where all interactive cards were made with a ruler and a blade, not a die. I pulled out a snowman stamp from my stash for the front of the card and added some die-cut snowflakes.


The card base measures 10 1/4 x 5.5. Along the left side of the 10" side score at 11/2, 3 41/2, 6
along the 5.5" side cut a line 1" in from each end starting at the 11/2" to the 41/2" score line.
Fold these 1" ends into mountain, valley, mountain, the part in the middle becomes a mountain fold, on the inside I added another folded card 51/4 x 8 scored at 4"so that I can write a message.

 

Supplies
My Favorite things - Holiday hugs snowman
Sizzix snowflake die



No comments:

Post a Comment