Thursday, September 1, 2022

Double vertical stepper

Hi Crafting friends,

My card today is for the challenge on the CCEE Stampers blog. Kelly is the hostess this month.

  Today is International Toy Testing Day ~

show us your cards with a toy/toys on them!

I have be spending some time looking at youtube videos made by Sam Calcott - Mixed up craft

I found this one I had to try a double vertical stepper I first saw the 7 x 5 but I made mine 6 x 6 then I found the video Sam had made of the 6x6.

I had a pack of designer paper K & Company with a few pages of diecuts. The Christmas tree fitted perfectly in the center. I added the Lawn Fawn Holidays Helpers for this Christmas card.


On the back I have used some of the paper die cuts pieces from the pack for decoration and for a spot to sign the card.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Love the lawn fawn cuties and the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational papers and dies on this fabulous fun fold!! I love your delightful holiday design with your train and elves under the Christmas tree! Awesome work, Maryann!!

    ReplyDelete