Thursday, May 5, 2022

Shades of Blue

 Good Morning Crafting Friends.


Today on the CCEE Stampers blog, Hostess Kelly has asked us to celebrate National Dandelion day.

For my card I went stash diving into my supply of older products from My Favorite Things.

I made some background paper with several shades of distress oxide inks and used the Karen Burniston Pattern Plates to die cut the paper.

I then stamped and die cut the dandelion images adding to the card, along with the sentiment and some pearls for embellishments.



Supplies:
My Favorite Things - stamps and dies (retired)
Karen Burniston designs: 1125 - Pattern Plate - Tiles
1182 - Word set 4 - Hugs
Distress Oxide inks - Tumbles glass, salty ocean, blueprint sketch


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments: