Thursday, March 10, 2022

Celebrate the little things

  Hi Crafting Friends,

This week on CCEE Stampers blog our challenge is to use die cuts.

Die Cuts Only - create a card that is created using dies only, no stamps. If you must, you can use a stamp for the sentiment, but bonus points if you use dies.

I have a friend who has a special birthday this month. As she loves her coffee dates, I chose to use Karen Burniston's Coffee cup pop-up for my die set today.

My card is another 5 x 7 card, the size wasn't planned but I did want to show off the designer paper. I made the coffee cup as per instructions, instead of added coffee beans I used the Happy from the Happy Birthday die and the numbers from the numbers set. The lace is a lace sticker from my stash.


On the front of the card I added the die cut sentiment panel from the card pack.

Supplies :

 DCWV designer paper - Navy Florals

Karen Burniston dies: 1040 - Coffee Cop pop-up, 1031 - Numbers, 1030 - Happy Birthday, 1056 - Crosshatch squares 

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment