Thursday, February 24, 2022

Gold Black and White Wedding


Happy Crafting Morning
I made this card for the Challenge on the CCEE Stampers Blog.

February is also National Wedding Month. Make a wedding card to send to a couple who might be tying the knot during this month of love. 


I have used the charm set that I like to use for wedding cards, it is now retired but fits great with Karen Burniston dies. This time I have used the Little Labels pop-up to pop up the charms. I didn't include a wedding sentiment as I thought the card would be suitable for a golden Anniversary.
The front is simple as the inside is the main focus of the card.


Supplies
Karen Burniston dies - 1183 - Little Label pop-up
1184 - Labels Crosshatch
1032 - Happily Ever after
1188 - Wedding Charms ( retired- ECD)
Tonic Studios dies - everyday sentiments




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment