Thursday, December 9, 2021

Christmas Lights

This week on CCEE Stampers blog we have been asked to share a family Christmas Traditions. 

Lynn says if your family is like mine, there are certain family traditions that show up at each of your Christmas celebrations together. I am challenging each of the CCEE Stampers and their fans to create a holiday card which depicts on the front of his/her design a favorite or an unusual Christmas tradition shared by family members each and every year.

I don't think ours is that unusual and I guess it is not something that we have done regularly since the girls have grown, but having one with a December birthday her request was always to go out and see the Christmas lights around the neighbor hood.

I remember one year especially when one street really got into the spirit and they closed the street so you had to go out and walk to see the lights. One house had a live Santa Claus that you could go and see and ask for your Christmas wish. This was a special Santa as he knew my Daughter's name and that it was her birthday, the look on the then 5 year old face was priceless. ( I only found out the next day that he was really one of the dads at her pre-school)


I had this designer paper pack in my supplies and I really liked this sentiment. I added a Christmas tree to the front along with some gem stones.


On the inside I have used Karen Burniston's Christmas trees pop stand. I have also added a large oval as a tree skirt and some border blend party dies, gem stones and dot stickers.




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....



3 comments:

  1. Driving around to see all the Christmas lights is still aa fun thing I love doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved that story about your daughter. Also love the card, which is even better in person, I received it today, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous holiday card, Maryann! We, too, love getting out to look at Christmas lights!! It is always a part of our holiday celebration!!

    ReplyDelete