Friday, December 27, 2019

Blue Christmas

Here is another Christmas card that I have sent out. It had the Karen Burniston Merry Christmas, trees from the evergreen pivot panel set.


On the inside I have used the evergreen pivot panel and the cross hatch rectangles.
I have added some deer from a deer border from Crafts4U.

I have to say it wasn't until I was glued this card together that I noticed a mistake. I have my dies in plastic sleeves and while I had the evergreen pivot picture on the front I didn't notice that inside was 2 pivot dies, I obviously put one away incorrectly last time. So the pivot panels on this card and the one other day are made from the house pivot panel. Just incase you are wondering which one works best, well I found out that they are interchangeable and they both work.



Thanks for looking...….

No comments:

Post a Comment