Thursday, September 5, 2019

Magical Ponies

Welcome to a new month of challenges with the CCEE Stampers team, Frances is our hostess.

Apparently the 3rd September was Skyscraper Day. For our challenge this week let’s make tall cards.

My inspiration for this card is the many different ones I have seen on pinterest.
I love the shades of distress oxides to great clouds in the colours of the rainbow.
I fussy cut out the ponies and foam mounted them to the card. I also added nuvo drops to the manes and a few drops around the card for some added magic.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....




6 comments:

  1. What little girl would not love this card!! Love how you did the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cloud background is gorgeous -- and perfect for these cute unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love all the colorful clouds with the unicorns. I can forsee big smiles on little faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card with your fabulous sky full of unicorns, Maryann!!

    ReplyDelete