Thursday, December 6, 2018

Elf Antics

Welcome to the CCEE stampers challenge card. Today our challenge is Elf Antics.........

 One of the traditions I love to do at Christmas has to do with Elf of the Shelf. I know some people love them and some people hate them … I am in the love category :) For our challenge this week include an elf on your card.


I made a center pop up card using Karen Burniston dies in designer paper and added the Fawn Lawn elves.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Maryann Einam- You are here

Thanks for stopping by....

6 comments:

  1. Haha I see we used the same elf stamp set ... love the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet pop up for this challenge. Sure to delight someone on your Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, Maryann! Those elves look so cute around the KB Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these sweet elves and their toys under your popup Christmas tree!! Great holiday card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete