Monday, July 9, 2018

Gopher a Coffee?

Today I am sharing a card that I made for the challenge that I have going with some friends. Each month our challenge is to make a card with our supplies, June's theme was Coffee.

I recently saw a Jennifer Mcquire's U-tube video tutorial on the inside shadow box card and used it for inspiration for today's card.
I created a coffee cup die for the front of the card using Karen Burniston's coffee cup popup die and trimmed it so that it was just the cup. Decorated it as usual using the other dies is the set. I used the coffee satin stamps for the base card and added the cup and the little Gopher.



On the inside I traced around the coffee cup and fussy cut it out to create the window. I used a stencil for inside the window before creating  the box panel. I added some more stains and the gopher with a coffee cup in his paws.


Thanks for looking............

No comments:

Post a Comment