Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Stenciled Dahlia

Welcome to my blog, my card for today is a challenge card. Each month I do this challenge with a couple of friends to challenge ourselves to use our supplies. 

This month our challenge is Distress inks.

On my last shopping trip I purchased this Altenew Layered Dahlia Stencil A & B  and this Honey Bee die set. While I love what people can do with distress inks and I have watched many tutorials, I am just not happy with the way mine turn out. So I just went with the all time favourite technique sponging and layering the colours. The colours I have used are wild honey and candied apple. I love the way people are mixing dies with sentiment stamp for their cards, I had this 3 tiered stamp from Art Stamps Australia, I cut up the stamp so that I could use each word the way I wanted, but I can just place it back together to use it in the original way.




Thanks for looking.....

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Maryann, you rocked using Distress Oxides

    ReplyDelete