Thursday, December 7, 2017

Star of Wonder

Who doesn't love singing or humming along with a Christmas Carols at this time of year. For our challenge this week, take you inspiration from any Christmas Carol.

This is our challenge on the CCEE stampers blog.
For my card  I used stamps that came free in a magazine and was inspired by the words " Star of Wonder Star of Night." I have to admit that I had to hum them to come up with the song title. 
We three Kings of Orient are
I used the boy in the window image and layered it with foam tape to create a shaker card, filled with glitter. I used the star and the tree also included in this set for the view out of the window.


My Magazine is the Creative Stamping Magazine issue 48, with the Wild Rose Studio - Away in the Manger stamps.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Vicky Gould
Kelly Santi
Maryann Einam- Thats me

Thanks for stopping by....

7 comments:

  1. Somebody had to use this stamp set for this challenge, a perfect choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have cut out and popped up this image over your background, Maryann! What a wonderful holiday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty image for this sense of Wonder. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star of wonder; star of light! What a perfect card for your challenge, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that magazine also and love all the images. This one might actually be my favorite, and you used it well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this song......and your image is wonderful with the star of wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a precious image.....brings back many happy holiday memories

    ReplyDelete