Saturday, October 28, 2017

Hello

Welcome to this week's challenge with the team from Crazy4Challenges.

I'm sure you all know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. My challenge to you is to
create an inspirational card using pink somewhere on your creation!
Bonus points if you send your card to someone needing a hug!


I have been rearranging my craft room and found a container of rubber unmounted stamps, this image is from a company called Rubber Romance, I team it with dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Inside I have left an open theme with just the die cut sentiment hello.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne
Anja de Regt
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Cas Counsell
Bonnie Sharp
Judy Rozema
Amber Trubiak
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- Thats me
October Guest designer-  Marcie Sharp cardmakinchaos

Thanks for stopping by....


1 comment:

  1. good to see these stamps come out to play ... fabulous card

    ReplyDelete