Thursday, September 28, 2017

Bon Appetit

Welcome to another week with the girls on the CCEE Stampers Blog.

In honor of Johnny Appleseed and his kindness and generosity,
we're created cards with anything apple related this week!


Well I have exhausted my supply of apple themed stamps, so I pulled out this retired stampin up chef I am certain he would make a yummy fruit pie. LOL




Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Vicky Gould
Kelly Santi

Thanks for stopping by....

7 comments:

  1. Maryann, this is the cutest! What a darling chef and I love his pie and matching sentiment - super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the Chef makes an appearance to serve his apple pie! How dang cute is this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that paper with the chef and of course that's apple pie 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always liked that chef, who looks like he's sampled many of his dishes. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apple pies bring to mind my Grandmother. Her apple pies were SO good. Great job using the chef!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing I had added this fun set to my SU collection!! Fabulous card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  7. always love it when the chef makes an appearance......perfect for this apple challenge

    ReplyDelete