Saturday, June 3, 2017

3 times the fun

Welcome to this weeks challenge with the Crazies team.

Today is Repeat Day. On your creations this week, you are to repeat some part of your design at least three times. It could mean three same size circles, three of the same flowers...three of something on your card.


For my card I chose this little house mouse juggling the 3 dice. I chose to to add 3 sets of dice down each side. After I completed this card I noticed that the total number of dice could be divided by 3. Not that important just a bit of trivia.  LOL



Supplies: Stampendous House Mouse, Elizabeth Craft Designs Oval Pull card die, Kaisercraft designer paper and sentiment, Handprint art stamps dice.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Maryann Einam- Thats me


Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment: