Friday, June 5, 2015

Brewed Beer

My Daughter works in a craft beer brew house and one of the customers bought in his sample brew for them to try after work. This is the thank you card we designed together, I know exactly how I wanted the inside of the card to look like but the front was another matter. With Kait's great photoshop skills she created some panels for the card front.
 I have used the Karen Bruniston designed pop n cut coffee mug (from when Karen designed for Sizzix. Karen now designs for Elizabeth craft designs) and changed it into a Beer Mug.

After cutting the mug in brown card I then die cut a mug out of acetate and embossed and attached it to the card. Then cut another mug out of designer paper removing the mug and used the rest of it for a backing sheet.  The foaming bubbles and the sentiment panel were cut with Elizabeth craft design dies.


Supplies:
Sizzix - Thinlits grid works, pop n cut mug,pop n cut base plate
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Lucy Label, bathtub pop stand
words- rub ons, acetate, distressed inks. designer paper

Maryann

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant pun - I must remember that for work some time (since I work in a brewery). Love the way you created the beer glass with the textured acetate laid over the card.

    ReplyDelete