Monday, October 29, 2012

Black and gold cheers

This card was created for a Goddess Party, while this isn't a goddess stamp I don't think you can go wrong using a MFT A'la mode stamp.
I tried something new for this card I wanted to use  nestabling. Nestabling is self adhesive bling desgined to coordinate with spellbinder nestabilities.The image is better suited to a round die but I only had gold nestabling in oval so I stamped the image and cut around the legs and positioned the oval nestability die so that it would cut off the legs. The dress and the shoes were coloured with twinkletts glitter pen the colour matched perfectly with DCWV glitter card.
 
This is also the first time I have used two ribbons for the bow it is so easy to make bows using a bow maker. The cream designer paper is from chatter box artsy.licious collection
 
Thanks for looking
 

No comments:

Post a Comment