Friday, April 20, 2012

Circle flip it

The other day I purchased the sizzix circle flip it die, only to discover that my big shot was broken and it will be several weeks before I can get another. So it was nice that a friend cut out a card for me to play with. Luckily I still have my old sizzix die cutting machine so I can still use other dies.



I wanted to add some flower into the corners and as usual I don't seem to know when to stop but I am happy with the final results.

Supplies
Stamps: MFT a'la mode, stampin up
Paper: double sided card,white and blue card
Other: copic pens,mft  mini rolled rose, prima donna petals, crown border die-namics, leaf punch, ribbon, dried flowers, pearls, gems, cherry lyn flourish die.

Have a great day
Maryann

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am writing from Oregon in the US and I was looking at the circle flipit cards that others have made when I ran across yours. I can't believe you didn't have a single post by anyone for this beautiful card. Thanks for posting your artwork. I hope to make one myself. Kristine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Thanks for sharing :O)

    ReplyDelete