Saturday, March 24, 2012

Domo Arigato

Hello there it has been awhile but I think I am back in the swing of things.
 I made this card for My Favorite things Wednesday sketch challenge MFTWSC60 . This was awhile ago but I had no idea what the phrase meant, so I did a Wikipedia search a found it means "Thank you very much" which is good because I had it lined up as a Birthday card so I will just put it into the Thank you collection.
I used MFT PI- Good Fortune set and stamped the image and cut it out with circle nestabilities and nellies die, then coloured and paper pieced the dress with some oriental paper, the floral background was made with rice paper. I used MFT mini Tabs quartet and Martha Stewart border punch and then added a few gems.
Have a great Day
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment