Friday, November 6, 2009

Come on Baby

Today I have another new purchase to share with you the cuttle bug embossing folder 'Stars', I saw this used on a card sometime ago and I just needed it. LOL After embossing my card I highlighted the stars with chocolate ink, using my sponging block. The large star was cut using nestibilities template and also sponged. I used several stamps from The Cat's Pajamas, Havin' a pow wow set masking as I went and colouring with copics. All die cut stars were attached with foam tape. Star brads were attached to the bottom row. I made this card for my daughter to give to her boyfriend, "Happy Birthday Adam" I hope you like it.
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas - Havin' a Pow Wow
Paper: Vanilla, Chocolate,Black, DP- outlaw
Other: Star & oval nestabilities, Star embossing folder- cuttle bug, string, star brads, ds tape, foam tape.

TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment