Tuesday, June 23, 2009

25th Anniversary

This is a very quick post as today is my 25th Anniversary and my Hubby and I are heading off to spend a few days at a golf resort.
Wow 25years together, it just seems like it was the other day that we met.
Your love has brought me happiness
Your touch has made me warm
And all you do and say to me
Makes my heart begin to swarm
Each happy day, each moving hour
That you are by my side
I know and love just who you are
And there you will abide.
I love you.
Happy Anniversary

Recipe:
Stamps: Penny Black-T for Transparent- Hugs
Paper: Chocolate chip, Always Artichoke SU, DPS Windsor Knot SU
Other:Brads - kaiser craft,Luminarte, copics, ribbon - chocolate chip & mellow moss, Nestabilities,word window punch, scallop border punch
TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment