Today is World Ocean Day, so the challenge this week is to create a card that reminds you of something related to the ocean.
When I was searching for some inspiration for this card, I came across this background that I had made awhile ago, using a double embossing technique. The stamped images are from a long ago company called PSX but I am sure there are now various other stamps that would suit this technique.
1. Start with a rectangle of white card stock.
2. Stamp and heat emboss the black fish
3. Sponge the background with ink to create a pattern.
4. Add other stamped images and gently wipe the ink off the embossed fish you want them clean.
5. Cover the whole card with a anti-static pillow, then cover the entire card with embossing ink and clear powder.
6. Heat the card, you will see as you heat the top layer, the previous fish will also melt and look like they come up to the surface.
7. Complete your card, I have used various dies and stamps from Elizabeth Craft Designs
Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.Anne Harmon
Thanks for stopping by....