Thursday, April 2, 2015

Out for a run

Hi Everyone,
Time for another CCEE Sampers challenge and a new  Month means a new Hostess and this month our hostess is Frances.
Yesterday was April Fools Day and apparently this month is also National Humor Month. In honor of both these events let's include some Humor in our cards using either a funny sentiment, a humorous image or both.

When I went shopping the other day I came across this Art Impressions set. then as I kept looking I saw this from Verses Lots of laughs. As it made me laugh, I thought they would go well together, although I have no idea if I could give this card to anybody.



This is the first time I have used the spellbinders Die D-Lites speech bubble, I also used the cloud speech bubble as a stencil for the clouds.

Maryann

8 comments:

  1. hahaha, these definitely do work well together ... fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you are getting old when the humorous cards are more true than not!! But laugh, and the world laughs with you, cry and you stand alone. Humor is my life now!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous grass and sky for this delightful runner! What a fun card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha Ha!!! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one I haven't seen before, and I literally laughed out loud! Great job, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun indeed! And what a great idea to use the thought bubble as a cloud stencil!! It's just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first I thought you took my photo....then I realized I couldn't lift my legs that high! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. IF I could run, my arms and legs would be 'a-flappin'.......truly fun card

    ReplyDelete