Monday, December 26, 2011

My Favourite Five Christmas cards for 2011

Choosing my top Favourite five Christmas cards this year wasn't a difficult task seeing as I only made 7 different designs. I had to keep it simple as I had busy last few months  and then had surgery two weeks ago, I have just managed to sit at the computer for a short time and have yet to be able to get any stamping done. Perhaps this week.
The oval gate fold I love this design and it only takes alittle more effort that a usual folded card for a stunning look.
This card was my first venture with sewing machine on my card.

My first use of the hero arts stamp and die sets works perfectly with Paper Pretties image
Gotta love those stampabilites bunnies
Certainly can't go pass Penny Black critters for a favoutie card.

I think cute cards were definitely the theme for 2011
I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful Christmas
Hugs
Maryann

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous Maryann, what fabulous choices.
    Thanks for joining My Favourite Five Christmas Cards this year.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Maryann, that first one is stunning, never seen that sold before.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! You used some of the cutest images.

    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    (Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)

    ReplyDelete