Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pink Fairy Lee

Hello there,
I started colouring this image last week for the CCEE stampers pink challenge 1125, but it has taken me until tonight to finish it, well better late than never I say.
The sketch I have used is from Taylored Expressions TESC141 and last week I also came across the paper flower tutorial at Amazing Paper Grace, Becca used tissue paper but I had this light coloured vellum that worked really great.
I have been collecting a few of these great Mo Manning stamps that are just so cute and easy to colour.Supplies:
Stamps: Stampavie - MM012 Birthday Fairy Lee
Paper: pink & white card, green scrap card, DP- DCWV sweet stack
Other: MFT die-namics perfect petal trio, MS boarder punch, fern punch, brads, copics, nestabilities

Hugs
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment