Saturday, October 7, 2017

Bridal Shower

Welcome to this weeks challenge with the crazies team. This is Hostess Bonnie's first time issuing challenges since joining the team.

Today is World Cardmaking Day so my challenge to you is so easy....
MAKE A CARD!!....any design, any shape!!

I was asked to make a bridal shower/kitchen tea card for a spring wedding. As you can see I have used this stamping Bella bridal shower stamp set and used spring yellows for my colour theme.
All the dies I have used are from Elizabeth Craft Designs






Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne
Anja de Regt
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Cas Counsell
Bonnie Sharp
Judy Rozema
Amber Trubiak
Amy Ottmers 
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam- Thats me
October Guest designer-  Marcie Sharp cardmakinchaos


Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment: