Thursday, October 5, 2017

Birthday Balloons

Welcome to this weeks challenge with the CCEE Stampers challenge.

Apparently today is “Balloons Around the World Day”. So this week let’s add some balloons to our card.



For my card I have used My Favorite things dies blueprints 26. I very rarely make a card with just die cuts and with out any stamping. I then used some more parts of the set to create the inside of the card.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers have created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Vicky Gould
Kelly Santi

Thanks for stopping by....

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your balloon from the different perspective. Very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this awesome design, Maryann!! How creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice color combination for this relatively simple card. Sometimes all you need are die-cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! This is such an ingenius card....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved this balloon die .... love the paper you used on yours, awesome card

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a very cool design on that wonderfully HUGE balloon

    ReplyDelete