Saturday, November 5, 2016

Sweet Strawberries

Hi Everyone,
It's time to join the Crazies of Crazy 4 Challenges blog and this month I am the hostess.
I would like to welcome guest hostess Liz Williams for this months challenges.

My challenge is
Who can resist fresh fruit in season, for me it's strawberries, so add some form of fruit to your card. Think of stamps, dies, papers or colours.



For the front of this card I have used this beautiful Penny Black stamp designed by Mo Manning. It is framed with Elizabeth Craft designs stitched oval.
For the last few months a couple I have been working with the Twist circle pop up  designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.   You can watch Karen's video on how to use this die  here .

Previously I have used this as a landscape design but I wanted to use this designer paper with the layering design. In the portrait layout you can see part of the arm when you open the card after I attached my decorated circle, to hide it I attached an extra strawberry and it just folds under the circle when I close the card. 


I have used Joset's strawberries die, shaped and coloured them with distress inks. When the card is fully opened the circle with the strawberries lies flat, I hope that you can get the idea without a video, it is a fun interactive card.


Here is a close up of the pop up strawberries.


Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched oval
DCWV designer paper, copic pens

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne
Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Vicki Burdick
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
 Cas Counsell
Tammy Hershberger
Maryann Einam- Thats me
November Guest Designer Liz Williams

Thanks for looking
Cheers
Maryann

1 comment: