Saturday, July 30, 2016

Tri-folded beach scene

Hi Everyone,

It is time to join the Crazies on Crazy for Challenges. Joanne has her last challenge for the month.

I love the ocean (thus the name of my blog). 
 Spending time there brings me peace and joy.

  Make a card depicting the type of place that brings you peace and joy.

I also like to spend time at the seaside so for my card this week I decided to make a tri- fold card using the Tryfolds beach set from Art Impressions.
It was quite fun to make and all the measurements are on the back of the packaging, they were easy to follow and I love the sentiment included.
" May your life be filled with blessings as countless as the grains of sand"




I have used the stage it stencil Partly Cloudy designed by  Karen Burniston  for Elizabeth Craft Designs, along with sponging distressed inks to create a scene.



Many thanks to Alexis for her guest designs this month.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

July Guest Designer Alexis Crossland-Smith

Cheers
Maryann

1 comment: