Thursday, July 21, 2016

CCEE1629 beaches

Challenge day with my friends on CCEE Stampers
Joanne has our third CCEE Stampers Challenge for July.....

For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere,
is one of our warmest months.
 When I think of hot days, I think of the beach.
  Let’s create cards that honor beaches in some way.




Even in winter in Australia, along the south east coast, it is wonderful to walk along the beach. You never know what treasures you will find. I recently spent my holidays at the seaside and every day I walked along the beach. One day a huge shell washed up on the shore, when I had a closer look it had a baby octopus inside, it was quite entertaining watching the octopus get the shell back into the water. Also June to October is whale watching season and I could sit up at the headlands and watch the whales for hours, it is so peaceful.


For my card today I dusted off some wood mounted stamps,the main image is from Stampshappen and the verse from Lucy's stamps and the background ones are red rubber ones from Stampscapes.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.

Cheers 
Maryann

7 comments:

  1. Love this vintage seashore scene. I love this week's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the beach in the winter!! You get to have it all to yourself!!

    Beautiful work with this sweet brother/sister image collecting treasures from the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute scene......and I love the beach in every season!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your little octopus story. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving every detail......the vintage scene, the clouds, and esp the sentiment....that says it all to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card. Each beach scene is so uniquely gorgeous! You did an amazing job, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I remember those stamps, sure I have them somewhere :) ... beautiful card

    ReplyDelete