Saturday, May 21, 2016

C4C337 May Sketch

It is time to join my friends for the  sketch challenge on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.



For my card I used this cute Mo Manning designed stamp from Penny Black, I found this wonderful designer paper that I wanted to use. The trick was to use it in the sketch without hiding it, I decided to use the Quietfire word celebrate from Elizabeth Craft designs. The sentiment is from Art Impressions set - turtle stackers.




Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Frances Byrne
Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Vicki Burdick
Peggy McCurry
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Endie
Jen Benner
May Guest Designer Wanda Cullen  Cullen-ary Creations

Cheers
Maryann


1 comment:

  1. such a fun card, I think I might need to add that stamp to my collection sometime soon

    ReplyDelete