Thursday, April 14, 2016

CCEE1615 One layer watercolour

Hi Everyone,
It is challenge day with my Friends at CCEE stampers blog, our challenge is to make a one layered card with a watercolour background.

I have used Art Impressions clay pot a new stamp from their watercolour mini series. I have painted my background using several Distress inks.



Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne



Cheers
Maryann

7 comments:

  1. beautiful Maryann, love the watercolour background behind the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sentiment, and your watercoloring is so perfectly done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with this challenge! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scored framing of your beautifully watercolored image!! Awesome one layer design, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love your water coloring, and the scoring is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your watercoloring around that image.....beautiful

    ReplyDelete