Thursday, December 3, 2015

Over your head

This is hostess Joanne's challenge on CCEE Stampers blog.

Today is National Roof Over Your Head Day. It is a day to be thankful for those of us who are fortunate enough to have a safe home to live in AND to think about those around the world who do not. To mark this day, our challenge today is to make a card with a house/building of some sort on it.





I am so busy at the moment and running behind with this challenge, it is not exactly what I had planned.
I have Cottage Cutz spring Treehouse metal die with DCWV designer paper.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs.
Anne Harmon
Joanne Grzelak
Liz Williams.
Lois Bak
Lynn McAuley
Frances Byrne
Sabrina Friel
Vicky Gould
Amber Hillman

Cheers 
Maryann

8 comments:

  1. What fun to make a tree house....love it, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tree house, how absolutely delightful. I always wanted one as a kid, but never lived anywhere that had a tree big enough to do that!! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be every child's dream to have a treehouse like this! It certainly was mine, Maryann! Delightful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A treehouse! What fun! I guess with summer in your world a treehouse would be just wonderful. Here, the tree would have no leaves, and the snow would be either all over or coming! Very clever idea, and so well executed, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE that you made a treehouse for a roof over our heads. I spent a lot of time building houses up trees with my brother. And the paper is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea to do a treehouse....that's why I love this challenge team.....we never know how the others will meet the challenge....a creative bunch for sure.....this is so fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your treehouse! You were certainly thinking outside the box with this one. Sorry I'm so late in my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just as well I went back at purchased this die lol! Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete