Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Kitty

Today I am playing with my Karen Bruniston designed dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
I had a special request to make a card using a kitty and this die was just waiting to be used. 

Whiskers the cat set has 7 dies, a base die, a top layer and several other die components. I cut the base die in black card, the top die was cut in brown felt card for some texture, the other pieces were just cut from card. The eye pieces were place so that Whiskers looks like she/he is dreaming of those fish in the corner.
The Happy Birthday sentiment is a sticker made with a die and double sided addhesive paper.

 For the base card I have used the rectangle pull die and designer paper.


 The fish bones came from the props 4 set.


I had lots of fun making this card, whiskers was really easy to make and I can't wait to make one with Buster the dog.

Thanks for looking today
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment