Monday, December 22, 2014

From Under the Sea

I made this card for my Daughter's friend whom she met when they worked at DisneyWorld in Florida.

The card base was made using Sizzix stand up die "Elegant" designed by Stephanie Barnard.  I then used Elizabeth Craft Designs shimmer sheetz cutting it to fit before embossing it with waves embossing folder. To fit the panel in the folder, I had to place it on its side that gave the impression of seaweed, I then used a sanding block to reveal the white core and highlight the embossed area.

Ariel ( EK Success DMMCS princess set) was stamped on white card, I then added double sided tape over the image and added micro fine glitter to the sticky side. She was then coloured in with copic pens and fussy cut. The background behind Ariel was embossed with a bubble folder, highlighted with light blue copic pen and wink of stella glitter pen.

Here is the card ready for posting.

Thanks for looking
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment