Monday, December 8, 2014

Farewell Janet

 Recently I said farewell to a work colleague actually there were two girls leaving having worked together for 23 years, they decided to leave at the same time.
This card is custom made for my friend Janet's personal interests. Over the 11 years I have know her Janet has always been on some sort of diet. Her pet chickens are her pride and joy, I remember her saying once, after sharing a funny story " OMG I even sound like my chickens when I laugh" which set us off on another round of laughter. When I saw this Art Impressions stamp recently I knew I just had to make her a card.


I have used the Lorna label die from Elizabeth craft designs to make the centre of the card popup. The inside has another Art Impressions chicken stamp and text. I have also add some felt clouds.



My sentiment was computer generated and matted using the Katie label die. The chicken wire is a mft die cut onto double sided adhesive sheet to make a sticker.

Take care
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment