Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Gate fold A' la Mode

Even though we only had to make 3 cards and I made a few more so here is another card that I made for our 3 month challenge using the Royal Stand up die. It was quite funny when we shared our cards Frances and I had created cards using the same idea with the stand up die, you can see her amazing card  here.
On the front of the card I have used  My Favorite Things a'la Mode Martinis on Me, flower and leaf flourish and some gem stone. Opening the first side to reveal the MFT sentiment.

                                                The opening on the other side


and inside a place to write your own sentiments, I have also added another flower and leaf flourish.


Hope you like my card thanks for looking
Maryann

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you and Frances are just the masters of those fancy fold cards. They fascinate me.

    ReplyDelete