Thursday, July 3, 2014

Red Blue and White

Over on CCEE Stampers we have a new hostess for the Month of July, Shirley Quarry and for this week the challenge is to use Red, Blue and White for the CCEE1427 Challenge.
 Remember to pop over to our blog and see what the other designers have come up with.
Now I intended to go with the non patriotic theme but then I remembered this stamp that I have had for about 10 years [ un-inked as yet] just waiting until it was needed.
 Both my girls in the past few years have lived in America and the Statue of Liberty was one of the sights that they went to see.

I hope you like my card.
Thanks for looking
Maryann

9 comments:

  1. very cool layout on this patriotic card....an eye catcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to ink your stamp :) love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking and so glad that stamp finally got some ink on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful stamp, and how nice of you to use it for we who are celebrating our independence! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like this card....no, I don't....I LOVE it!!!! What a wonderful layout on your pretty patriotic card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful papers and stars with Lady Liberty! What a fabulous card, Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had not just a wonderful stamp for the challenge, but such perfect papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautifully patriotic creation honoring the USA......how kind and creative of you

    ReplyDelete