Sunday, March 23, 2014

Meeting Els from Elizabeth Craft Designs

Well today was just a fantastic day I attended the Brisbane Craft show and I was able to book 2 classes with Els from Elizabeth Craft designs, this is the first time I have done any classes at this type of show. It was great to get personal instruction from this amazing lady.
For the first class we created two stand up cards, the pack included the card base that was cut with the stand up helpers, die cut shimmer sheetz that we were able to emboss and highlight with stazon ink, die cut flowers that we applied silk microfine glitter to also the butterfly, bee, leaves and words.

                                                        Getting ready for the second class
 In this class we got to use the accordion oval and stickers with silk microfine glitter and double sided adhesive sheets then coloured them with copic pens. The cards look stunning and it was so much fun. The flowers on the green card were made with a glittered flower and the adhesive velvet. The pack also included the ladybug die, flower & leaves from the daisy set.

I thought I would just include this photo of my with my friend Frances Byrne taken when she was demonstrating the Elizabeth craft design products at our favourite craft store in Brisbane recently.

Have a great day, I know I have.
Maryann

1 comment: